English and Computer

These days English and Computer are the most major which are people need to. these field differ from other and can support another department beside their major themselves. let's see if you are a university student of History, you are still absolutely need to master English and computer, at least You have to master office packet like featuring Microsoft Word or Excell, and power point to present your task to your lecturer.


Well..what else, beside that English is one of the International language, it's for this reason, if you want to download data from Internet from other site, they offer especially in English, not your mother language. More over, one day if You graduate from your university, many company try to accept all workers candidate who especially master at least one foreign language, so master English is a must these days.

Allow me to share a bit about my history. When I was in college, I took English course in Bandung in one of English Course (Harvard English Course), actually many english course in Bandung such as TBI, LIA, EF (English First), Harvard, etc. I prepared to choose Harvard because it was cheap enough but the quality is very good and also about the Lecturers.

Unfortunately by the end of my Study to get my S1 (bachelor degree), I have to find a job to continue my study. While I was taking English Course I also tried to join English Conversation Club from Elementary until advance level. Alhamdullilah, after that when I try to apply for the secretary I was accepted by one of the Foreign Institutions.

Now I work in Education Institution exactly in Information Technology, I have to master all lesson programing language such as C++, Visual Basic.Net, PHP, Java and many others. I had better choose English version because it's more complete than local book. I feel really get this advantage about English and Computer, and How about You.

Well, another advantage to master English is many degree of Master and Doctoral program they ask for our TOEFL at least we should get about 520 International TOEFL.

Created By MyReview

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search