Hard but Nice to Be a Teacher

Hello..Friends, a week ago, I was asked by my x-boss to teach in his Informatics School. Then I tried to accept his offering. Gee.. I was thinking that it would be easier to teach for students than university students. But absolutely my guess was wrong.

Teaching for Students who are still studying in junior or even senior high school, I think is rather difficult. while they were studying, they made a noise, some of them just made a chat with his friend, they spoke loudly,gee they made me dizzy,he..he..

But some of Students who really enjoy studying with me, and it becomes one of my reasons to enjoy teaching them. Maybe I just have to change the way to teach them, we might some time make a joke, telling story, etc.

Well.. IF we prepare teaching in University and Senior High School, I think I would rather teach in University. In University some University Students be realized that they study in the campus to get his/her skill for improvement. The most important for being a Lecturer is we must always brush up our skill who ever we are.

But also, for being a Teacher, It's really good job, It's one of the Loftiest Jobs. More over My parents are teachers for Elementary School, of course they try to always be patient to teach the students, Bravo Teacher...!

So, Would you be interested in Being Teacher?

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search