Hi Let's Practice ITB'S TOEFL

Hi..these days, so many webs which offer Free for practicing TOEFL. TOEFL stands of Test of English as a Foreign Language usually asked when we apply for getting jobs in the Bank like Mandiri Bank, BRI, Niaga Bank, etc.

Well, actually not only for applying in big companies but also when we intend to register our Master program or even Doctor program, we are going to be asked for it. Huuuh.. But now, we can practice it easily in ITBS'TOEFL.

So, don't worry to study or learn, even we just know English like me, when the first time I learn English I just now I love U, I miss U, and I need U, he..he.. In ITB also we can take EPT stands for English Proficiency Test it looks like International TOEFL but used to get to Master and Doctoral Program in Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB).

It is usually on fridays, which cost 55000 rupiahs, Cheap enough, right :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Mengenal Remote Sensing untuk Riset Berbasis Satelit