Being English Teacher, Why Not!

Well..two days ago, my friend asked me to be English Instructor in his Course of Place. Gee.. I realized my educational background is not English major, for Computer science Insya Allah I can conduct it, gee.. what Should I do,sudenly I accept his offer, yup..with little experienced of mine when I took English Course in Harvard English College.

So..Being English Instructor,why not. wehen the first time I taught, I always asked him/her to know his aim like capable in conversation or grammar or even TOEFL,gee.. Looks like I am the capable one :).

There are things to make our English be better :
1. Always try to practice, even wrong (it's not problem)
2. Find a partner to practice more
3. Listen to English Music
4. Try to join in English Club
5. Etc

Created By Ader

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search