Forgot Our Password !

Well.. today I want to write my university students 'statement "Sir, I forgot my Password, so that I can't access to my Blog", Gee..As a matter of fact it's not only You but also I sometime forgot my user name's and my passwords. well..sometime it makes us be uncomfortable, because we have to make New Mail or Blog due to our forgetful.

When I try to apply my Job again to one of the supports, I can do nothing, because like You Friend..I forgot my user name and password, when I Apply the company told me that My Blog has already been registered, Yup..I hope I can remember what my user name and password are.

Maybe, there are things to keep our User name and PAssword, here we are :
1.When you make New Mail or Blog, try to always write on your little book or in your phone book.
2. Always aces to your Mail and your Blog
3. Try to make the name of easy Mail but the password is simple which can be related to your hobby or something else but, we'd better make fusion between character and numbers.
4. Save also in your computers.

Created By Ader

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search