How can we Live without Google!

About two years ago, My Lecturer gave his presentation in 'Wisuda' program of Ganesha, in his presentation, he said "How can we live this days without google", then I try to remember, absolutely right, I still remember in the last time when I would to use Internet I used to bring my little book contented of some URL's Address.

these days, google make us be easy to do everything, when I try to find materials for my student, I just type what I want to, beside that, It gives us the ways to find things easily and fast, You Agree. But one more thing, we just have to not only find but also give your science to others, Agree :).

Created By Ader

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search