Starting Class in ITB

Alhamdulilahi robil 'alamin, When my frined called me that I got score of TPA Bappenass over 475. Alhamdulilah also, in the last time I have already passed TOEFL or ELPT of Intsitute of Techology Bandung.

Exactly it's not because I have been capable in English or Math even in Informatics but Allah would like me to study in Master of ITB, Insya Allah. Hope I can start to study in ITB on the 18th of August 2009.

In this session I would like to thank to :
1. My Mother 'Ety Suparty'
2. My Father 'Mahpud Iskandar'
3. My beloved wife 'Yani Sumartini'
4. My Beautiful daughter 'Khansa Deya Nur Dzakirah'
5. My Mother-in-law 'Nengsih'
6. My Father law 'Abidin'
7. DR. Rahmad Hidayat, M.Eng
8. Ir. Ahmad Suryan, MT
9. Dede Sumarna, Spd

9. All my families or friends who I can't tell one by one. Once Thanks so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search