Thank You DR. Biemo

When the first time I and my friend registered to Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB), we apply for 'Scholarship Program' that is called 'BPPS' or 'Beasiswa Program Pasca Sarjana' or the scholarship which is especially for goverment or private lecture which is get Academic card (like in INA Jabatan Akademik or Lektor). Alhamdulillah we also past all requremtnts like International TOEFL or ITB's TOEFL for at least 475 and 475 for Academic test of 'TPA Bappenas.

It's was not really good, because we had to pay first for about 8.6 million, and at that time have no much money like that,..that's why I'd like to thank my Mom and Dady for helping me, because there wasn's helping at all from my 'Permanent University' even I apply for the helping, as a matter of fact The Institution should help the lecture to pay it, and of course, Lecturer can give the moneyback when he gets.

OK, forget it about them, Since my reject of BPPS, I and Satrio (a friend of mine who teach at Diponegoro University) try to mail Mr. Biemo, actually we believe that, Insya Allah we should get it without do the wrong thing... I really 'Alhamdulillah' becuse he said that He would correct the wrong thing of his staff, and He said he would straight away send to DIKTI in Jakarta.

Thanks Sir, That's very kind of You.

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search