DR. Abdurahman Al Faishal

Still remember in early of our Bachelor Degree, I, Abdurahman, Hatta, Iman discussed about our futere. At that time The Principle of the institution said that one that, he wanted the one who own this University is the one like Abdurahman, he can master not only Indonesian but also English and Arabic.


He graduated from Gontor, When he asked us about our future, he said that about he would get his own enterprise. And directly I said that I would also be Success Man in University by being professional Lecture. When I met him in Bandung Institute of Technology in 2009, I just had to get into ITB because I have to wait up to two years for getting scholarship,  but in the same year, he already took for his disertation in the same campus.


Right now, he is the owner of PT. Solmit Bangun Indonesia, SOLMIT perhaps stands for in indonesian "Solusi Manajamen dan IT",great Friend...You already get your wish, getting your own enterprise, being owner of STMIK Bandung, also Informatics Lecture, Pray for me..friend, Insya Allah to get the same success :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search