Do not cheat on the Exam

This week is assessment time, the most important things is prepare your self, learn hard and practice your code in Object oriented programming using Java tools, remember guys..I will score three indicators of your test, design, code and output of your product.

two days ago, I found so many students who did the bad things as I told above, they put their bag in front of the class room included their hand phone and some other communications tools, I found some diligent students were still trying to code, I know that the code was complex enough...

Unfortunately I saw some students who didn't code and design, but can get the three applications less than 2 minutes, it was the product of two students who finished early...perhaps some of them gave the application of assessment to him/her, but I know the design and code, he or she just edit the design such as change font style, color.

no tolerance for the students who cheat or do plagiarism in the exam, the score will be E if you don't ask for apologize and promise that you are going to do such a bad thing / AIK.

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search