Do you wanna be Lecturer?

Last monday, I attended workshoop at PD Dikti in Jatinangor, sumedang. the first speaker was realy great from Prof. DR. Abdul Hakim Halim as a coordinator of PD DIKTI previously coordinator of Kopertis IV Jabar and Banten, he is also as 'Guru Besar' in Industrial industry of ITB, there some interesting speech from him, bellow :

some inspirational quotes(1) "there is no place for stoping in this way, latenes of attitude is definied as death, for the one who moves, if they just stop for a while, they will be crashed" said Muhamad Iqbal.

then..let's look inspirational quotes(2) from Steve Jobs, "I was lucky -- I found what I loved to do early in life","I had been rejected but I was still in love","the only way to do great work is to love what you do","your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life".
I as a personal entirely agree with Prof. Hakim said, we as aLecturer have theree poits of Jobs " Teaching, conduct research and do community service".
You..love your Job and conduct it by heart.
being Lecturer, we don't just teatch the university students but have to have our willingnes to conduct researh and do the community service.

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search