Stop Watching TV! U Agree

when I was in my college, it's so great to get television in our lodging house. Well.. so we sometimes spend much time to watch Tv. Gee.. I think, it's waste of time if just spend our time to watch TV, al days..all night.

In my opinion, it needs for us to watch Tv, but the most important think is to know what kind of television's program that should we watch to, and when is the best time to see it. These days so many people just watch all kind of programs such as Entertainment, movies, News, etc

Even if the program is programed for night, some people usually spend to watch that, so they get up late in the morning. it's just my suggestion especially for some students, I think they'd better to get computer than Tv, with Computer they can find some new knowledge, moreover if the PC is connected to Internet so they can build Blog like us, and of course with PC, too it can be connected to Tv via Tv Turner.

So, which one will you choose.

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search