Don't give Up!

Well..., My Univ. students, Do not ever give up. If you try to make something and it doesn't work well, just be patient and try to make and make up to succeded. Some of You told me that they couldn't make Script for shoutmix or Feedjit, and even, because its ruther different from taking script, that we must change our HTML codding.

But.., just believe in you will find somany Friends in Internet, maybe if You can't do the script in my Blogs, you can try by accessing My friend's Blogs, rigt which appear in my Blog Exactly in Duniaedukasi.

What else, just create some articles so that every body can get advantages from your Blog, Agree...!

Created By Ader

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search