Watching Movie to Increase Learning

How to Increase Learning! Gee... it's so lazy to learn and study, what should I do. In the last time perhaps I used to play game for a momment and be back to learn and study.In Internet era maybe I can chatt for a momment or find a friend via FaceBook. But now I have to do some tips to increase my studying that's it watching Bollywood MOvie, I really like Amir Khan in "Mann" Movie, it's so romantic.

Even, I have to spend time for about 3 hours because India MOvie is Long, because it's fusion with Singing, perhaps all india Movie Star must be abble to sing, right.Perhaps this tips we can accept like let your brain to do what its want to. Like, I am doing right now, while watching India Movie and write for Blogging.

I hope by finishing watching this Lovely Movie, I can get new spirit to learn and study. After our brain gets its great value that its want, our heart is going to follow what our brain must do. And also, while watching this movie, I remmember my wife in our village ^-^.

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search