Offering P.hD program from NTUST

Well..about 4 weeks ago, when I would get into my class (software testing)in ITB, I saw there was announcement which would present from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), well..I just got in with my temporary transcript and I should bring TOELF's transcript. thus the Team from NTUST directly interviewed us. as a matter of fact just about ten people who interested in Master degree program, and for P.hD program it's offer about five people in previous year.
Well..,when interviewing process I told frankly that I have been conducting my Thesis, hope that I can finished it well fast so I can continue studying in NTUST. For Master degree the students will get full scholarship and NT 10000, and for P.hD program will get NT 15000 and even up to NT 300000 from Taiwan's government, Well,..Data mining was my choice for researching there, Inysa Allah. So if you interested in..why don't we apply :)

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Use Case Diagram - Case study: Facebook

Kenapa tidak berkurban?

Sequential Search